KMonroe posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok.soooo this is so random…but I needed to tell somebody..lol
I feel like I’ve been celibate the whole 2020 and I was thinking about the best sex I ever had..
TMI…look away.
I dont know what does it for you all..but the atmosphere and energy is everything to me.
The BEST SEX..I ever had what on a hot, rainy, and muggy evening..windows…[Read more]
Oh..I forgot to mention..in a little rink a dink motel of the hwy ..
Wifey posted an update 7 years, 11 months ago
I love the new updates and look!!! Guess I’ve been going 3 months to long.😂😝
Global14 and
Motivation Jr. are now friends 8 years, 3 months ago
KMonroe and
Classy Silhouette are now friends 8 years, 3 months ago
Denise and
Crunkatlanta are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago
Denise and
Hollywood Handz are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago