cynaamonjLTL and
Sadetrica D. are now friends 6 years, 11 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Chosenchildmusic are now friends 6 years, 11 months ago
queque posted an update in the group
QUEQUE POETRY GROUP 7 years ago
I don’t stop to smell the roses I’m too busy trying to create my own beauty I don’t wonder about the clouds I just let the day play out as it may I don’t see what lies ahead because I’m too busy deciphering the past I’m so busy trying to survive I’ve forgotten how to live. I can’t remember the last time I have laughed or even smiled from pure joy…[Read more]
queque posted an update in the group
QUEQUE POETRY GROUP 7 years ago
Going through some things too afraid to find out the truth
Still I know that I have to find out what is the cause what is the root
I need a shoulder to lean on someone who will let my tears flow
This fear inside of me is too vast for me to let go
My mind is filled with such deep dark thoughts I can’t see the light
I won’t just give up I was born…[Read more]
#IfYouaintlivingthelifeidontknowwhatyoucallit I have been living by that motto since I have been following your music history first and then your YouTube series. I appreciate you bro…#HoodHittaz