kevin bassett and
Bless Your Website are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago
Linda Bella posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
Spread love and Light to all you meet.
Be the Good you wish to see in the world.
“Live and Let Live”
JD wrote a new post 4 years ago
A few weeks shy of Jermaine Dupri’s 50th birthday, the super-producer is deep into conversation with Variety about his long history of hits and some of the latest notches on his belt… or about as deep a […] 
nice
JD wrote a new post 4 years ago
After launching the iconic Bad Boy Entertainment label in the ’90s, Sean “Diddy” Combs is hoping for magic a second time around with his new label, Love Records.
The 52-year-old mogul dropped a teaser video […]
It is really fantastic. could you share what happened to next.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
JD wrote a new post 4 years, 2 months ago
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) – Jermaine Dupri is a best-selling rapper and producer and a Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee. He’s also a vegan. He stopped into CBS 46 to showcase his vegan ice cream as part of N […] 
I hope this is still in walmart. Gonna grab some tomorrow
kevin bassett and
Skrill-Dilly are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
queque posted an update 6 years, 8 months ago
I talk to both of my sons about life and my circumstances frequently. I use my own story to motivate them to be more and to go for their dreams while the are young with no responsibilities. I also try to throw in that I was going through real emotional issues when I was their age due to the fact that my mama had died of cancer when I was 18 during…[Read more]
queque posted an update 6 years, 10 months ago
I know it’s the holiday season and we all have bills that need to be paid usually I am a little bit better. Due to my own medical expenses I am in a financial situation where I really need help. I started the GoFundMe hoping people would give what they could. Twenty or even ten dollars gets me closer to my goal. Any amount will be greatly…[Read more]
queque posted an update 6 years, 11 months ago
Today is the day that the money is due any amount will help
gf.me/u/v8c5bx
What is the status of this?
My bad I got the money and we are good for this semester but the rates keep going up. It’s sad when you want to educate your kids but the system tries to make it hard.
queque posted an update in the group
ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKING 6 years, 11 months ago
I’m raising money for Tuition and Operation. Click to Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/f/tuition-and-operation?rcid=r01-157199719409-1d29ec7d148841b3&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m via @gofundme
queque posted an update in the group
Lyrical Madness 6 years, 11 months ago
I’m raising money for Tuition and Operation. Click to Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/f/tuition-and-operation?rcid=r01-157199719409-1d29ec7d148841b3&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m via @gofundme