Hunit Stackz posted an update 4 years, 11 months ago
What’s up Lifers… just checking in…hope all of you are healthy and doing well ..
I had a great couple of years in the pandemic n all..
I just crossed the 80,000 mark in single sales
120,000 tiktok videos
187 Million Views on Tiktok
11 Million Streams..
I’m proud of myself yall… i been through absolute hell these years i been MIA, and…[Read more]
Bro thats 🔥 congrats on your success
Hunit Stackz posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
@dmac @cynaamonjltl @bencarew @1angelltl @ienvyno12005 @destiny12 @ocean8 @margoltl @chocolatetiger @onyx254 @hunneyb77 @goldenfleece
@noahvee @swaggerkingfan @davidjdeal @cmack112 @ballajb1 @tongadude @hunitstackz410 @msdivadefiant@chacha89 @kraziideafgurl @allaboutbbi @therealksobs @aspect @chacha8…[Read more]
Hey, I’m back on G14 because I saw the post JD made about Cory passing. RIP
So sad! Hurt me to the core 😢
Hunit Stackz posted an update 7 years, 1 month ago
Hunit Stackz “Mega Million” Available Now on all platforms
@dmac @cynaamonjltl @bencarew @1angelltl @ienvyno12005 @destiny12 @ocean8 @margoltl @chocolatetiger @onyx254 @hunneyb77 @goldenfleece @noahvee @swaggerkingfan @davidjdeal @cmack112 @ballajb1 @tongadude @hunitstackz410 @msdivadefiant@chacha89 @kra…[Read more]
Mark Miner and
teresa smith are now friends 7 years, 2 months ago
Hunit Stackz posted an update 7 years, 3 months ago
Hey can anybody refer to an immaculate mix engineer? these dudes where im at giving me a whole migraine… i need my new project mixed n mastered and im not settling for sub-par mixing this go round
@dmac @cynaamonjltl @bencarew @1angelltl @ienvyno12005 @destiny12 @ocean8 @margoltl @chocolatetiger @onyx254 @hunneyb77 @goldenfleece @noahvee @swagge…[Read more]
Sorry buddy i am in atl now and you cant believe 80% of what these niggas say
FACTS …i already exposed two fakers on my job posting so far. its crazy how many ppl scamming in the engineering game
This the only honest guy i know in music. [email protected]
Jcubproductions.com
IM IN OKC..NOT HAPPENING!🤗
7even and
Social NetworKING™ are now friends 7 years, 8 months ago
Lol