Ebony Wyatt posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 1 month ago
Hope this message will find you in good health and spirits. I am Ebony Wyatt and I’m from Powder Springs, GA. About me – I’m a new artist and well I’ve been writing songs for as long as I can remember. Growing up I was instantly drawn to old school music which definitely reflects in my writing style and choice of melodies. Influences are Faith…[Read more]
Ebony Wyatt joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 1 month ago
Daniel Powell Jr posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 2 months ago
Booda Davis joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Phly Guy Baby joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Lil Nino a.k.a DOT posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Watch the 🌎 Premier of the hit single 🔥”Havin’ My Way”🔥DOT feat. Swavez x Lil Rico x Noodah5 produced by Krime Cleargates 🎥 stream/buy links in the video description #ADAK & #KingDOT albums on the way! incredibledotgates.com #LongLiveAnnaMarie
Lil Nino a.k.a DOT joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Keem Smilez joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Jada Holmes posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Jada Holmes joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Anthony Pratt posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Listen to tryna_get_it_freestyle.mp3 by GUNNA GANG #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-142545385/tryna_get_it_freestyle-mp3
Anthony Pratt posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Listen to Ain’t shit to me by GUNNA GANG #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-142545385/aint-shit-to-me
Anthony Pratt posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
Listen to Meet and greet freestyle by GUNNA GANG #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-142545385/meet-and-greet-freestyle
Anthony Pratt joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago
King Art The Songwriter joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 9 years, 4 months ago