#IfYouaintlivingthelifeidontknowwhatyoucallit I have been living by that motto since I have been following your music history first and then your YouTube series. I appreciate you bro…#HoodHittaz
Hey, I’m back on G14 because I saw the post JD made about Cory passing. RIP
So sad! Hurt me to the core 😢
Hunit Stackz posted an update 7 years, 1 month ago
Hunit Stackz “Mega Million” Available Now on all platforms
@dmac @cynaamonjltl @bencarew @1angelltl @ienvyno12005 @destiny12 @ocean8 @margoltl @chocolatetiger @onyx254 @hunneyb77 @goldenfleece @noahvee @swaggerkingfan @davidjdeal @cmack112 @ballajb1 @tongadude @hunitstackz410 @msdivadefiant@chacha89 @kra…[Read more]
JD wrote a new post 7 years, 1 month ago
#RemyProducers Season 6, I teamed up with #RemyProducers in the search to find the next super producer.Follow the journey in the studio as I listen to the beats of producer hopefuls . https://producers.remymartin.com/

Hey what’s good JD. I’m new to Global 14. I would’ve loved to be apart of this and worked with you. How can I get some of my music over to you to check out now if it’s not too late. I’m a female producer from Milwaukee, WI. I always wanted to be apart of your team. Holla at ya girl!
Good advice, keep doin ya thing
Rikhado Makhado was born in KwaMashu, a township north of Durban. He released his debut album, Family Values, which was certified platinum by RISA in 2015.
In 2016 he merged fashion and music further with the release of his sapeur-inspired anthem, Sidlukotini. The song went on to win Best Hit Single in 2017.
In 2019 Riky Rick took a seat as a judge on one of the most viewed TV shows in the country, The Voice.
Gabriel & Associates
myfunvacation.myfunlife.com and
Nicholas K are now friends 7 years, 2 months ago
Hunit Stackz posted an update 7 years, 3 months ago
Hey can anybody refer to an immaculate mix engineer? these dudes where im at giving me a whole migraine… i need my new project mixed n mastered and im not settling for sub-par mixing this go round
@dmac @cynaamonjltl @bencarew @1angelltl @ienvyno12005 @destiny12 @ocean8 @margoltl @chocolatetiger @onyx254 @hunneyb77 @goldenfleece @noahvee @swagge…[Read more]
Sorry buddy i am in atl now and you cant believe 80% of what these niggas say
FACTS …i already exposed two fakers on my job posting so far. its crazy how many ppl scamming in the engineering game
This the only honest guy i know in music. [email protected]
Jcubproductions.com
IM IN OKC..NOT HAPPENING!🤗
JD and
Social NetworKING™ are now friends 7 years, 8 months ago
JD wrote a new post 7 years, 8 months ago
video link below
It’s win or go home.
Only the best will advance.@jermainedupri @liljon & @foxoutdoors welcome you to the Divisional Round. #NFLPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/oIbqLMuHWQ
— NFL (@NFL) January 12, 2019

EPIC SBL2019 MOVES #aboutlastnight 😊
C.Stewart posted an update 7 years, 10 months ago
I got beats on deck if you need them. http://www.cordarostewart.com