jadahunner and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
VIP Royalties are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Alan J Cousin Jr and
VIP Royalties are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
KMonroe posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok.soooo this is so random…but I needed to tell somebody..lol
I feel like I’ve been celibate the whole 2020 and I was thinking about the best sex I ever had..
TMI…look away.
I dont know what does it for you all..but the atmosphere and energy is everything to me.
The BEST SEX..I ever had what on a hot, rainy, and muggy evening..windows…[Read more]
Oh..I forgot to mention..in a little rink a dink motel of the hwy ..
Hunit Stackz posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
@dmac @cynaamonjltl @bencarew @1angelltl @ienvyno12005 @destiny12 @ocean8 @margoltl @chocolatetiger @onyx254 @hunneyb77 @goldenfleece
@noahvee @swaggerkingfan @davidjdeal @cmack112 @ballajb1 @tongadude @hunitstackz410 @msdivadefiant@chacha89 @kraziideafgurl @allaboutbbi @therealksobs @aspect @chacha8…[Read more]
Ricardo Pendergrass's profile was updated 6 years, 3 months ago
Alan J Cousin Jr joined the group
Learn How To Make More Money in The Indian Stock Market 6 years, 4 months ago
Alan J Cousin Jr posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago
Stay safe out there in this unusual situation. Any artists, DJS, and bands wanting to be seen and reviewed, please visit https://www.radiostationus.com and join for free. If you have talent that is ready to be brought to the next level, I will pass your stuff on to my connects in the industry or contact you myself. Many blessings and be well.…[Read more]