cynaamonjLTL and
@svum7IAMHIM are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
queque posted an update 6 years, 10 months ago
I know it’s the holiday season and we all have bills that need to be paid usually I am a little bit better. Due to my own medical expenses I am in a financial situation where I really need help. I started the GoFundMe hoping people would give what they could. Twenty or even ten dollars gets me closer to my goal. Any amount will be greatly…[Read more]
cynaamonjLTL and
B.S.R Chief D are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
CLAclassic are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Brian Ginanena are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Deontynee Brown are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Ern Wright /djrubbacity /ernmoney are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Cass Lynch are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago
queque posted an update 6 years, 11 months ago
Today is the day that the money is due any amount will help
gf.me/u/v8c5bx
What is the status of this?
My bad I got the money and we are good for this semester but the rates keep going up. It’s sad when you want to educate your kids but the system tries to make it hard.
cynaamonjLTL and
Mrs Charity Wyatt are now friends 6 years, 11 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Anthony Santiago are now friends 6 years, 11 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Madam Dee are now friends 6 years, 11 months ago
queque posted an update in the group
ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKING 6 years, 11 months ago
I’m raising money for Tuition and Operation. Click to Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/f/tuition-and-operation?rcid=r01-157199719409-1d29ec7d148841b3&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m via @gofundme