Lakel joined the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 9 months ago
Fynesse Banks posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 9 months ago
Fynesse Banks joined the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 9 months ago
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
Fashion Consultant 8 years, 9 months ago
Sephora Just Marked Down Its Entire Sale Section
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 9 months ago
Blac Chyna Pissed Over Kardashians’ Domestic Violence Claim
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 9 months ago
Your skin woes are about to come to an end.
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
Fashion Consultant 8 years, 9 months ago
@GainTrickOG
@NET30 THANKS
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 9 months ago
Company’s Culture Needs to Be Established at the Outset
WYSE posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 9 months ago
Brand New Album “The Lounge Sessions…A Love Story” Now Available Everywhere!!!!
Apple Music
Itunes
Google Play
Spotify
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 9 months ago
Brand spanking-new menswear, accessories, sneakers, and more worth blowing your disposable income on.
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 10 months ago
Duke Cannon Land, Sea & Air Solid Colognes
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 8 years, 10 months ago
Meghan Markle Will Be The First Royal Fiancée To Do This Special Thing, And We’re Super Jealous
YL The Plug posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 10 months ago
YL The Plug posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 10 months ago