cynaamonjLTL and
Amirah Tiye are now friends 6 years, 7 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Constantlll are now friends 6 years, 7 months ago
queque posted an update 6 years, 7 months ago
I talk to both of my sons about life and my circumstances frequently. I use my own story to motivate them to be more and to go for their dreams while the are young with no responsibilities. I also try to throw in that I was going through real emotional issues when I was their age due to the fact that my mama had died of cancer when I was 18 during…[Read more]
cynaamonjLTL and
Lu Nolia are now friends 6 years, 8 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Brodreigus Patterson are now friends 6 years, 8 months ago
fabrizio posted an update 6 years, 8 months ago
Add me on the gram https://www.instagram.com/officialrapprod/
fabrizio posted an update 6 years, 8 months ago
well it’s been a while wow https://dropzthatent.wixsite.com/officialrapprod
cynaamonjLTL and
Eduardo Mac are now friends 6 years, 8 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Queen Miss are now friends 6 years, 8 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Jervonnti Baker are now friends 6 years, 8 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Lawrence johnson are now friends 6 years, 9 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Jacob Feneley are now friends 6 years, 9 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Marco Aurélio Rodrigues Ramos are now friends 6 years, 9 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Christopher Harvey are now friends 6 years, 9 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Kenyotta L Clark are now friends 6 years, 10 months ago