<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>GLOBAL 14 | Lonnie | Friends Activity</title>
	<link>https://global14.com/members/shhnazzey/activity/friends/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://global14.com/members/shhnazzey/activity/friends/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Lonnie&#039;s friends.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:43:56 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17b577d565056f2b628946db3fe9b61f</guid>
				<title>East Wind Productions joined the group DopeFreshTV</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5560474/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 00:47:18 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f766a6582ab99a70b1fb7b686c18156d</guid>
				<title>East Wind Productions&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5560472/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 00:45:10 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca3be0cbc5d0b5b292215805d80f1386</guid>
				<title>Tyrone Majors, Jr posted an update: As of right now, I (TJ) am trying to Google everything I can [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556595/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2020 16:40:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As of right now, I (TJ) am trying to Google everything I can to learn how to become a good rapper! One day I will be the future, period.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de39af9fc16abfb136a76560a8d02a91</guid>
				<title>Zach Robinson changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556578/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2020 04:50:09 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">758c4fbabdf841b8035ba43b7fd691b9</guid>
				<title>Zach Robinson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556576/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2020 04:45:09 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46331a58bcdb428a653e10e93d37dc61</guid>
				<title>Tyrone Majors, Jr&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556575/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:34:29 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8149f082911324ca7ca8680f23a88808</guid>
				<title>Tyrone Majors, Jr changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556574/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:31:16 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c2fd78751afcdcd58aa88a52139a58d</guid>
				<title>Tyrone Majors, Jr became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556572/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:29:06 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16d533f58def387f3c31f80f648b1915</guid>
				<title>East Wind Productions joined the group Katastrofik Entertainment, LLC.</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5556561/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2020 23:09:53 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>