Waiting for the next one now- August 7th, serious meditation and hey @JD I’ve been gone for a while but original 1000 here
💖😘
LitCityEvents posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 9 years, 3 months ago
LitCityEvents posted an update in the group
LIFERS 9 years, 3 months ago
LitCityEvents posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 9 years, 3 months ago
GRANDMA’S ROCK!!!! 😊😊😊😊💕
😁
Fourteenth in the oven 🎉 HAPPY New Year’s my FRIEND ☺
JD wrote a new post 9 years, 3 months ago
Way Back’ is the first single from TLC’s brand new album out June 30th!
Nostalgic but the Rep of TLC demands a little more than fluffy engineering. Its a come back track I get that but These ladies deserve better writing and competitive groove-a-lations. TLC is ‘mature college’ now, not old skool. Too laid back musically here when the visual is a young girl soiree. LOve seein the ladies but the song not the ear grabber TLC deserves I’m jus sayin … I got tunes 4 ya’ll ladies have ya peeps look me up.
Way Back 💓
LitCityEvents joined the group
http://www.aRcaneBeats.com Intelligent Music Artist Group 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
http://www.aRcaneBeats.com Intelligent Music Artist Group 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
Katastrofik Entertainment, LLC. 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
Katastrofik Entertainment, LLC. 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
Katastrofik Entertainment, LLC. 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
Katastrofik Entertainment, LLC. 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
Katastrofik Entertainment, LLC. 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
R.A.P.Prod. Got Beats!!¨Need Beats for your next project?? 9 years, 4 months ago
LitCityEvents joined the group
R.A.P.Prod. Got Beats!!¨Need Beats for your next project?? 9 years, 4 months ago
http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1292496127?ls=1&app=itunes