TACO FERRARI posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
TACO FERRARI joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
Thereal_Sunnybadazz joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
youngdef posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 6 years ago
peace to all check the vibes and the bars from the north to the south
FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 1 month ago
https://soundcloud.com/massprodsinc/petite-prods-fly-the-beatfreaker-songwriters-needed
SONGWRITERS WERE YA AT ?
FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 6 years, 1 month ago
https://soundcloud.com/massprodsinc/petite-prods-fly-the-beatfreaker-songwriters-needed
SONGWRITERS WERE YA AT ?
Young Mo posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 6 years, 1 month ago
Young Mo posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 6 years, 1 month ago
Young Mo posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 6 years, 1 month ago