MeccaGloBal joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 7 months ago
dj captain celsius posted an update in the group
Producer killabeatz mixtape producer kut- Looking For Rappers and Singers 5 years, 7 months ago
Jazzy posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 7 months ago
Jazzy drops single/video today, check it out!
Jazzy posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 5 years, 7 months ago
Jazzy drops single/video today, check it out!
Gansta Marcus posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 5 years, 7 months ago
Gansta Marcus posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 7 months ago
boudreaux posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 5 years, 9 months ago
Kayo Kano posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 5 years, 10 months ago
Help me make this song viral. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0de05elsUkc
Kayo Kano posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 10 months ago
Help me make this song viral. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0de05elsUkc
Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 11 months ago