Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 7 years, 2 months ago
queque posted an update in the group
QUEQUE POETRY GROUP 7 years, 4 months ago
A writer who isn’t being heard
Feels like a flightless bird
A writer who has lost their creativity
Feels like an animal in captivity.
A writer who loses their faith
Feels like an animal in the zoo who can’t escape.
Writing is not something I just do I breath it I live it I feel it in every single thing I do. I just wish more doors would open…[Read more]
queque posted an update 7 years, 4 months ago
Feeling as if I am just going through the motions of life and I want to leave my footprints in the world before I go to my final resting place. No not about to die just a frustrated writer wondering if I will ever get my break.
Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 7 years, 4 months ago
Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 7 years, 5 months ago