URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
Foolproof Gifts For The Women In Your Life??
YL The Plug posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 10 months ago
YL The Plug posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 10 months ago
YL The Plug posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 10 months ago
YL The Plug posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 10 months ago
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
Magnesium
Helps relax your mind and body at night, which makes getting to sleep a lot easier come bedtime.
Makeda Bruce posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
My life style is kinda different. I rap sing and dance, I act I do so much stuff and I know I’m so talented and that I can do it. I’m fun out going and hype as hell, like every time u see me I’m dancing, singing or writing in my book some times in my book I draw or some times it’s just hook or raps I come up with that I write down. When I draw in…[Read more]
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
Miami: Tonight! Future & Tyga Birthday w/ Young Thug at LIV
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
Fantasia
Sun, Nov 19 @ Music Hall At Fair Park
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
TOP SENATE DEMOCRAT WANTS DONALD JR TO TESTIFY IN PUBLIC
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
Trader Joe’s Is Selling an Egg-Less Version of Eggnog and It Honestly Sounds Better than the Real Stuff
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
A Bad Moms Christmas
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 10 months ago
Yessss… Just the beginning
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 11 months ago
The desire is evolutionary
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 11 months ago
You should love it because…
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
LIFESTYLE TASTE 8 years, 11 months ago
Bush Sr. referred to himself as ‘David-Cop-a-Feel’
Antonio posted an update in the group
http://www.Kidocean.net Music/News/Vids ⇓Get⇓ Likes/Follows/Comments 8 years, 11 months ago