Lu Nolia posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 10 months ago
Check out my video on YouTube here’s the link https://youtu.be/uS4aWSZVeng
brad joined the group
SoSoDef's Calendar of Events 6 years, 10 months ago
Drastik joined the group
SoSoDef's Calendar of Events 6 years, 10 months ago
Ern Wright /djrubbacity /ernmoney posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 10 months ago
What’s up everybody I was on here before … and I’m back again smile I hope everybody’s all good blessings
Ern Wright /djrubbacity /ernmoney posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 10 months ago
Been a min..pray all is well with you blessings
Jazzy joined the group
SoSoDef's Calendar of Events 6 years, 12 months ago
Dj joined the group
SoSoDef's Calendar of Events 6 years, 12 months ago
CJTheMaestro posted an update in the group
LIFERS 7 years ago
In the studio getting ready to cookup🎶🎵🎹🎧🎤🥁