GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14
GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14
  • Blog
  • Community
    • Activity
    • Groups
    • Members
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Store
  • Log In
Profile picture of NAUSICAA
NAUSICAA

@nausicaa

Not recently active
http://www.nausicaa.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2vrN6cYLsM&feature=player_embedded View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Posts
  • Friends 8,155
  • Groups 15
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of New music, upload or paste your music linkNew music, upload or paste your music link 1 year, 8 months ago

    A Jagged Edge remix story is out now!! All tracks produced by me. Jagged Edge all original parts volume 1 available now

  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 1 year, 8 months ago

    A Jagged Edge remix story is out now!! All tracks produced by me. Jagged Edge all original parts volume 1 available now

  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 1 year, 8 months ago

    A Jagged Edge remix story is out now!! All tracks produced by me. Jagged Edge all original parts volume 1 available now

  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 1 year, 8 months ago

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 1 year, 8 months ago

    Funky on a stream…come to my #Spotify and find your favorite new jam, There a choice of #pop to #rnb, #rock even #country, and more music
    https://spoti.fi/3Jzsg90

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 1 year, 8 months ago

    Check out the #musicvisual for the hot #rnb #club banger A Good Time ..complete with #newyears #fireworksdisplay
    https://bit.ly/AGT6000

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 1 year, 9 months ago

    Start off 2025 with the #musicvisual for the #boombap hit
    A Good Time

  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 1 year, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of New music, upload or paste your music linkNew music, upload or paste your music link 1 year, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of FLY THE BEATFREAKER

    FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 1 year, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 1 year, 9 months ago

    I’ve got a crush on this woman so bad that I made a song about her.
    https://spoti.fi/3ZmwxVX

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 1 year, 9 months ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 1 year, 9 months ago

    Check out the new #musicvisual cut Little Lies….

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 1 year, 10 months ago

    Check out the new #patriotic #reggae pop jam Dem no worry me…

    http://li.sten.to/demnoworry1

  • Profile picture of elradone

    elradone posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 1 year, 10 months ago

    Check out the new #patriotic #reggae pop jam Dem no worry me…

    http://li.sten.to/demnoworry1

  • Profile picture of AARON

    AARON joined the group Group logo of Deezey’s Bootup CrewDeezey’s Bootup Crew 1 year, 11 months ago

    Deezey’s Bootup Crew

    View group
  • Profile picture of SIRK

    SIRK posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 2 years, 1 month ago

    WHO AM I

  • Profile picture of SIRK

    SIRK joined the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 2 years, 1 month ago

    LIFERS

    View group
  • Profile picture of SIRK

    SIRK posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 2 years, 1 month ago

    WHO AM I

  • Profile picture of SIRK

    SIRK joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 2 years, 1 month ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Load More

Blog Posts By Category

© GLOBAL 14 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
  • Groups
  • Members
  • Activity
  • Blog
  • Store
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Privacy
  • Contact
  • Help
  • Blog
  • Community
    • Activity
    • Groups
    • Members
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Store
  • Log In
Sign In

Remember Me

Register Lost Password
Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Sign In