Letasha Turnbow joined the group
Dating & Relationships 5 years, 9 months ago
Kayo Kano posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 10 months ago
Help me make this song viral. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0de05elsUkc
Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 11 months ago
TACO FERRARI posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
TACO FERRARI joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
Thereal_Sunnybadazz joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 1 month ago
https://soundcloud.com/massprodsinc/petite-prods-fly-the-beatfreaker-songwriters-needed
SONGWRITERS WERE YA AT ?
Jazzy posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 2 months ago
New Single available on ALL platforms!
L. Castle joined the group
Let's Support Each Other 6 years, 3 months ago
Joel joined the group
Dating & Relationships 6 years, 3 months ago