Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 5 years, 12 months ago
TACO FERRARI posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years ago
FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 1 month ago
https://soundcloud.com/massprodsinc/petite-prods-fly-the-beatfreaker-songwriters-needed
SONGWRITERS WERE YA AT ?
Luh Shonda joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 2 months ago
Jazzy posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 2 months ago
New Single available on ALL platforms!
Tino 10Hustles joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 5 months ago
Austin Roy joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 5 months ago
Luis Hazlip posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 6 months ago
New #Single " Pull up in a droptop" @LueXProductions still working on it 2019 drop pic.twitter.com/qWDOwVUJMM
— Luis Hazlip PRODUCER (@LueXProductions) July 20, 2019