JD wrote a new post 4 years, 2 months ago
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) – Jermaine Dupri is a best-selling rapper and producer and a Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee. He’s also a vegan. He stopped into CBS 46 to showcase his vegan ice cream as part of N […] 
I hope this is still in walmart. Gonna grab some tomorrow
Team Lj Frazier and
Percy L. Upshaw Jr. are now friends 4 years, 6 months ago
Nezz and
Percy L. Upshaw Jr. are now friends 4 years, 6 months ago
kevin bassett and
Skrill-Dilly are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
KMonroe posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok.soooo this is so random…but I needed to tell somebody..lol
I feel like I’ve been celibate the whole 2020 and I was thinking about the best sex I ever had..
TMI…look away.
I dont know what does it for you all..but the atmosphere and energy is everything to me.
The BEST SEX..I ever had what on a hot, rainy, and muggy evening..windows…[Read more]
Oh..I forgot to mention..in a little rink a dink motel of the hwy ..