HitMakrz and
East Wind Productions are now friends 6 years, 2 months ago
Antoinette Alston and
East Wind Productions are now friends 6 years, 2 months ago
Verbal Lee and
Don Swaggss are now friends 6 years, 2 months ago
Young Dizzy and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Stiff Lauren and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Shawntez and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Quari Banks and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Maurice Farquharson and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Lifeizminez and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
Lamont and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
jacksontwins608 and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
DopelifeDigital and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
D.Green and
fred m george are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
VIP Royalties are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
KMonroe posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok.soooo this is so random…but I needed to tell somebody..lol
I feel like I’ve been celibate the whole 2020 and I was thinking about the best sex I ever had..
TMI…look away.
I dont know what does it for you all..but the atmosphere and energy is everything to me.
The BEST SEX..I ever had what on a hot, rainy, and muggy evening..windows…[Read more]
Oh..I forgot to mention..in a little rink a dink motel of the hwy ..