Kayzure posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 8 months ago
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 8 months ago
11-Year-Old Girl Brought To Tears As Mom Surprises Her With Patriots Tickets
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 8 months ago
JOIN URBANPARTYS.COM LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER @URBANPARTYS.COM tonight..
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 9 months ago
Elizabeth Warren continues Iowa tour in Sioux City
Politics ⋅
Kayzure posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 9 months ago
Shana PM posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 9 months ago
“LookingForYou” is my first single off my upcoming EP…. #RoseGold
Videographer: @blazinphotoz1
Produced by: @jstylzmusic of #BlackStreet
Written by: @shana_pm @jstylzmusic
Single dropping January 9th‼️‼️
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 9 months ago
No evidence of extraterrestrial activity,’ NYPD says as city is bathed in blue light
LAKEL posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 9 months ago
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 9 months ago
Mistakes That Will Tank Your First Date??
LAKEL posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 10 months ago
LAKEL posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 10 months ago
Kayzure posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 7 years, 10 months ago
URBANPARTYS.COM posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 10 months ago
Logitech Crayon is a Low-Cost Alternative to the Apple Pencil
Daniel Powell Jr posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 7 years, 10 months ago
spoti.fi/22FqbwCL