JD wrote a new post 7 years, 8 months ago
video link below
It’s win or go home.
Only the best will advance.@jermainedupri @liljon & @foxoutdoors welcome you to the Divisional Round. #NFLPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/oIbqLMuHWQ
— NFL (@NFL) January 12, 2019

🤗💕
I got next Mr @jd RapGame season 6. I’m waiting on that call sir. If not, I’ll see ya at the top. SALUTE! HERE’S A LETTER TO THE INDUSTRY!
Okay. Keep it up.
💖💕
It feels good to be part of the So So Def Family. Much love & respect!!!
💖😊
Onyx posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
#Wednesday episode up! Check out the interview we had w/ @hoodfamegoyayo who shared one of the first songs he recorded to was a @liltunechi record. Did you know he wrote an entire movie script?!
interview: https://tinyurl.com/y9wo9jgm
20 days?
https://youtu.be/UdctDyTv8mE Go like comment n sub plz
Awesome interview
Man, if she find the right song on the right track, this girl is going to be a threat. She should have won.
Kim Atwater posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I just want to say that I ❤that @BowWow joint, #Yeah
The youngin has #another one (in my DJ Khaled voice). #salute #oneent #Mrs.#1
Im still celebrating lol. Just chilled got a few drinks. Saving it for all star weekend out here
Happy belated birthday 🎂
Check me out JD @therealjordanty on instagram for #Season5
kathy brocks posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey Y’all! its been a minute since I was on here. Just wanted to say keep making that good good good music that make you bop your head on the train, walking down the street. You know.
EPIC SBL2019 MOVES #aboutlastnight 😊