Silent DJ joined the group
UnsignHype[UnSignHype.webs.com] 7 years, 10 months ago
Silent DJ joined the group
New music, upload or paste your music link 7 years, 10 months ago
🤗💕
I got next Mr @jd RapGame season 6. I’m waiting on that call sir. If not, I’ll see ya at the top. SALUTE! HERE’S A LETTER TO THE INDUSTRY!
Okay. Keep it up.
💖💕
It feels good to be part of the So So Def Family. Much love & respect!!!
💖😊
H-TOWN and
4 Aces Records are now friends 8 years, 1 month ago
Silent DJ posted an update 8 years, 2 months ago
What up G14? I just realized I hadn’t been active on here in a long time. What have I missed?
CAGE4EVER and
Terence Que King are now friends 8 years, 2 months ago
CAGE4EVER and
Classy Silhouette are now friends 8 years, 3 months ago
20 days?
https://youtu.be/UdctDyTv8mE Go like comment n sub plz
ChocolateTiger and
Royal Ronn are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago