FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years ago
FLY THE BEATFREAKER – RMX EP COMING SOON. LET’S PAIN THE TOWN RED!!!
FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 3 years ago
FLY THE BEATFREAKER – RMX EP COMING SOON. LET’S PAIN THE TOWN RED!!!
FLY THE BEATFREAKER posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 3 years ago
RMX coming soon. Like and subscribe.
FLY THE BEATFREAKER joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years ago
elradone posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 3 years ago
Be sure to #subscribe to my #youtube
and get in on the new music video #sigma…
elradone posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 3 years ago
it not #simping if you believe in love..check out the new music visual for confessions of a virgo..
Jazzy posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 3 years, 1 month ago
elradone posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 3 years, 2 months ago
check out the cool vibe of this jam…
elradone posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years, 2 months ago
a #heatwave has gripped most of the nation and some of the world..
but I got just the thing to #cool your #vibe brought on by this heat..
my new music video…calling for you…
elradone posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years, 2 months ago
In these days and times,we need to be Reaching for God
elradone posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years, 2 months ago
Its a #superhero summer…check out Somebodys Hero…
elradone posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 3 years, 2 months ago
Rad-Z is about to turn up the heat..
elradone posted an update in the group
I HEART MUSIC 3 years, 6 months ago
On the road to commitment…
elradone posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 3 years, 6 months ago
I am coming for music world domination….
elradone posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years, 9 months ago
I want to build a Foundation with a woman from the get go…but she has to be on the level…
elradone posted an update in the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years, 9 months ago
Do you wanna know,what makes a #virgo tick??
pick up the album Confessions of a Virgo♍
Get a #musical answer to your question..
#AmazonMusic
https://amzn.to/3w58ZFW
elradone joined the group
SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT 3 years, 9 months ago
elradone posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 3 years, 9 months ago
Jam out with awareness to the new music visual for
The Last Straw
#GunControlNow
Jazzy posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 3 years, 10 months ago
Sometimes you gotta Let Em Go! Check out this new single/ video by The One N Only Jazzy…