GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14
GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14
  • Blog
  • Community
    • Activity
    • Groups
    • Members
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Store
  • Log In
Profile picture of Jayde
Jayde

@jayde

Not recently active
https://soundcloud.com/jayde2015/25112015-jayde-track-1-light-it-up-107-bpm-explicit-master View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Posts
  • Friends 116
  • Groups 15
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh posted an update in the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh joined the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 6 months ago

    ★Global GR8ness★

    View group
  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh posted an update in the group Group logo of New music, upload or paste your music linkNew music, upload or paste your music link 4 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh joined the group Group logo of New music, upload or paste your music linkNew music, upload or paste your music link 4 years, 6 months ago

    New music, upload or paste your music link

    View group
  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh joined the group Group logo of RAPPER’S DELIGHTRAPPER’S DELIGHT 4 years, 6 months ago

    RAPPER’S DELIGHT

    View group
  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh joined the group Group logo of REAL TALENTREAL TALENT 4 years, 6 months ago

    REAL TALENT

    View group
  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 6 months ago

  • Profile picture of Koh

    Koh joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 6 months ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Profile picture of Jarvis Jeffries

    Jarvis Jeffries posted an update in the group Group logo of RAPPER’S DELIGHTRAPPER’S DELIGHT 4 years, 7 months ago

    Check me out I’m the Hardest new artist coming out the south finna bring REAL BARS back
    https://music.apple.com/us/album/lil-egypt-baby/1580877782

  • Profile picture of Jarvis Jeffries

    Jarvis Jeffries joined the group Group logo of RAPPER’S DELIGHTRAPPER’S DELIGHT 4 years, 7 months ago

    RAPPER’S DELIGHT

    View group
  • Profile picture of Jarvis Jeffries

    Jarvis Jeffries posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 7 months ago

    Check me out I’m the Hardest new artist coming out the south finna bring REAL BARS back

    https://music.apple.com/us/album/lil-egypt-baby/1580877782

  • Profile picture of Jarvis Jeffries

    Jarvis Jeffries joined the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 7 months ago

    TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)

    View group
  • Profile picture of Richard McDaniel

    Richard McDaniel joined the group Group logo of New music, upload or paste your music linkNew music, upload or paste your music link 4 years, 8 months ago

    New music, upload or paste your music link

    View group
  • Profile picture of Richard McDaniel

    Richard McDaniel joined the group Group logo of REAL TALENTREAL TALENT 4 years, 8 months ago

    REAL TALENT

    View group
  • Profile picture of Josh

    Josh joined the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 8 months ago

    TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)

    View group
  • Profile picture of Dirty Water

    Dirty Water joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 8 months ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Profile picture of Dirty Water

    Dirty Water joined the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 8 months ago

    ★Global GR8ness★

    View group
  • Profile picture of Travis Williams

    Travis Williams joined the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 8 months ago

    ★Global GR8ness★

    View group
  • Profile picture of NanNyce

    NanNyce posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of NanNyce

    NanNyce joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Load More

Blog Posts By Category

© GLOBAL 14 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
  • Groups
  • Members
  • Activity
  • Blog
  • Store
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Privacy
  • Contact
  • Help
  • Blog
  • Community
    • Activity
    • Groups
    • Members
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Store
  • Log In
Sign In

Remember Me

Register Lost Password
Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Sign In