GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14
GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14 GLOBAL 14
  • Blog
  • Community
    • Activity
    • Groups
    • Members
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Store
  • Log In
Profile picture of Kurtiss
Kurtiss

@dj24our

Not recently active
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Om9aMRGuyjY #dopE View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Posts
  • Friends 247
  • Groups 16
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of Jarvis Jeffries

    Jarvis Jeffries posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 7 months ago

    Check me out I’m the Hardest new artist coming out the south finna bring REAL BARS back

    https://music.apple.com/us/album/lil-egypt-baby/1580877782

  • Profile picture of Jarvis Jeffries

    Jarvis Jeffries joined the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 7 months ago

    TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)

    View group
  • Profile picture of Tasha

    Tasha posted an update in the group Group logo of Dating & Relationships Dating & Relationships 4 years, 7 months ago

    Hello

  • Profile picture of Tasha

    Tasha joined the group Group logo of Dating & Relationships Dating & Relationships 4 years, 7 months ago

    Dating & Relationships

    View group
  • Profile picture of Josh

    Josh joined the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 8 months ago

    TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)

    View group
  • Profile picture of Dirty Water

    Dirty Water joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 8 months ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Profile picture of Dirty Water

    Dirty Water joined the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 8 months ago

    ★Global GR8ness★

    View group
  • Profile picture of Dirty Water

    Dirty Water joined the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 4 years, 8 months ago

    LIFERS

    View group
  • Profile picture of Travis Williams

    Travis Williams joined the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 8 months ago

    ★Global GR8ness★

    View group
  • Profile picture of Travis Williams

    Travis Williams joined the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 4 years, 8 months ago

    LIFERS

    View group
  • Profile picture of NanNyce

    NanNyce posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of NanNyce

    NanNyce joined the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

    WHAT I WANT TO HEAR

    View group
  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

    Listen to Not Impressed by Al Corleone on #SoundCloud

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

    Listen to Living Life by Al Corleone on #SoundCloud

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 9 months ago

    Listen to Not Impressed by Al Corleone on #SoundCloud

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers)TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 4 years, 9 months ago

    Listen to Living Life by Al Corleone on #SoundCloud

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 9 months ago

    Listen to Living Life by Al Corleone on #SoundCloud

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of ★Global GR8ness★ ★Global GR8ness★ 4 years, 9 months ago

    Listen to Not Impressed by Al Corleone on #SoundCloud

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of LIFERSLIFERS 4 years, 9 months ago

  • Profile picture of Trap Mafia

    Trap Mafia posted an update in the group Group logo of WHAT I WANT TO HEARWHAT I WANT TO HEAR 4 years, 9 months ago

  • Load More

Blog Posts By Category

© GLOBAL 14 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
  • Groups
  • Members
  • Activity
  • Blog
  • Store
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Privacy
  • Contact
  • Help
  • Blog
  • Community
    • Activity
    • Groups
    • Members
  • So So Def Recordings
  • Store
  • Log In
Sign In

Remember Me

Register Lost Password
Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Sign In