<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>GLOBAL 14 | Just Allen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://global14.com/members/cristophorosallenbeck/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://global14.com/members/cristophorosallenbeck/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Just Allen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 20:11:50 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a60e152c3627c2d4bd450c731fe63c9</guid>
				<title>Just Allen posted an update: What&#039;s new tonight ppl?</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5557345/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Dec 2020 04:26:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s new tonight ppl?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">183f018d1a9f0e0cf13c7107f950ec0a</guid>
				<title>Just Allen posted an update: What&#039;s goodie G14 Community...Just Allen here. I recently [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5557309/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Dec 2020 00:25:28 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What&#8217;s goodie G14 Community&#8230;Just Allen here. I recently relocated to the ATL from DC. Original from Mississippi, but the Army takes you places you know. I&#8217;m a songwriter (Hip-hop/Pop/R&amp;B) , a novice producer, and Co-Founder/CMO of breezeshare.co , who enjoys every genre from classical music to country and everything in between. I was just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-5557309"><a href="https://global14.com/activity/p/5557309/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60167025ea5b4aaafb87789afa93fa3a</guid>
				<title>Just Allen changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5557307/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 23:48:15 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">defe4d22b692bcfd378119b475b3254e</guid>
				<title>Just Allen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://global14.com/activity/p/5557305/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Dec 2020 23:44:11 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>