Nishaj1 posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 10 months ago
Hello Everyone up early to get life popping. I hope everyone reach their goal and enjoy life!
Lu Nolia posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 10 months ago
Check out my video on YouTube here’s the link https://youtu.be/uS4aWSZVeng
Drastik joined the group
Songwriters & Producers 6 years, 11 months ago
Ern Wright /djrubbacity /ernmoney joined the group
★Global GR8ness★ 6 years, 11 months ago
Ern Wright /djrubbacity /ernmoney posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 11 months ago
What’s up everybody I was on here before … and I’m back again smile I hope everybody’s all good blessings
Aldo Gigante posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 6 years, 11 months ago
Hello everyone, Looking for agent or manager to talk about new upcoming projects so i can be the character just like when i was 11 years old had a main role as Super Man at teather RAI Amsterdam. I want to work hard cant waste anymore time in italy…..Small town small center. Ciao
Ern Wright /djrubbacity /ernmoney posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 11 months ago
Been a min..pray all is well with you blessings
queque posted an update in the group
ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKING 6 years, 11 months ago
I’m raising money for Tuition and Operation. Click to Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/f/tuition-and-operation?rcid=r01-157199719409-1d29ec7d148841b3&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m via @gofundme
AshleyRose joined the group
ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKING 6 years, 11 months ago
AshleyRose joined the group
MUSIC INDUSTRY TALK 6 years, 11 months ago