🤗💕
I got next Mr @jd RapGame season 6. I’m waiting on that call sir. If not, I’ll see ya at the top. SALUTE! HERE’S A LETTER TO THE INDUSTRY!
Okay. Keep it up.
💖💕
It feels good to be part of the So So Def Family. Much love & respect!!!
💖😊
20 days?
https://youtu.be/UdctDyTv8mE Go like comment n sub plz
Rokii Demetrius Newton Dennis and
Royal Ronn are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago
Awesome interview
Man, if she find the right song on the right track, this girl is going to be a threat. She should have won.
Wicked Witch posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 8 years, 6 months ago
I like the video and the beat . Your verses are good but I think you should let somebody else sing the hook . Very decent fam. Keep it up!
Producer Killabeatz and
Krystle Maisha are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago
Im still celebrating lol. Just chilled got a few drinks. Saving it for all star weekend out here
Happy belated birthday 🎂
Check me out JD @therealjordanty on instagram for #Season5