youngdef posted an update in the group
LIFERS 5 years, 10 months ago
HOW I FELT ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM HIPHOP TO THE ELECTION FROM 2016-2020 COMMENT AND SHARE LETS COLLAB ALSO AND GET IDEAS GOING
music video:
youngdef posted an update in the group
TPTVEXCLUSIVES (music, videos, news, sports, beef, new artist, producers) 6 years ago
https://kevadventures.bandcamp.com droped a dope ep come vibe with a brother real quick
youngdef posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 6 years ago
https://kevadventures.bandcamp.com droped a dope ep come vibe with a brother real quick
youngdef posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years ago
https://kevadventures.bandcamp.com droped a dope ep come vibe with a brother real quick
youngdef posted an update in the group
REAL TALENT 6 years ago
peace to all check the vibes and the bars from the north to the south
youngdef posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years ago
peace to all check the vibes and the bars from the north to the south
Tee~Love38 and
TazIrishLamb are now friends 6 years, 1 month ago
KMonroe posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok.soooo this is so random…but I needed to tell somebody..lol
I feel like I’ve been celibate the whole 2020 and I was thinking about the best sex I ever had..
TMI…look away.
I dont know what does it for you all..but the atmosphere and energy is everything to me.
The BEST SEX..I ever had what on a hot, rainy, and muggy evening..windows…[Read more]
Oh..I forgot to mention..in a little rink a dink motel of the hwy ..
Silent DJ posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago
Tell me Will Smith didn’t absolutely R.I.P. this remix.
Silent DJ posted an update 6 years, 5 months ago
What’s up G14? I haven’t been on here in forever. How’s is everyone doing during this COVID-19 Pandemic? I hope you all are healthy and safe & practicing social distancing?
youngdef posted an update in the group
RAPPER’S DELIGHT 6 years, 6 months ago
peace to the global14 world hope everybody is have a a good time even though its a depressing time with this quarantine I wanted to show some go music to help you through these times i’m a artists from Yonkers,NY just a little creator,werdio that wants to be more engaged so here my music video giving a respect and creative way to show love to one…[Read more]
youngdef posted an update in the group
★Global GR8ness★ 6 years, 6 months ago
peace to the global14 world hope everybody is have a a good time even though its a depressing time with this quarantine I wanted to show some go music to help you through these times i’m a artists from Yonkers,NY just a little creator,werdio that wants to be more engaged so here my music video giving a respect and creative way to show love to one…[Read more]
youngdef posted an update in the group
LIFERS 6 years, 6 months ago
peace to the global14 world hope everybody is have a a good time even though its a depressing time with this quarantine I wanted to show some go music to help you through these times i’m a artists from Yonkers,NY just a little creator,werdio that wants to be more engaged so here my music video giving a respect and creative way to show love to o…[Read more]