Team Lj Frazier and
Percy L. Upshaw Jr. are now friends 4 years, 6 months ago
Ana and
Julius Julio Veal are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Terrell Wilkins are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago
"Tha Watermelon Man" and
@djmspooh are now friends 4 years, 12 months ago
Skrill-Dilly posted an update in the group
LIFERS 5 years, 8 months ago
I ain’t been in here forever!!!!!! Well update on me… I retired from music completely as an artist. I write, compose and arrange R&B mostly these days. JD and everybody at SOSO is still da fam. We good up here!!! Lupus doing a bit better but not by much and my daughter is great!
God Bless Everyone!!!!! Let’s have a great 2021
Thats whats up glad to hear…long as you are at peace with things thats most important
symon g Seyz and
Skrill-Dilly are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago