Luis Hazlip posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 6 months ago
CD Cover Art by: Luis Hazlip Producer from Pittsburgh, PA
Luis Hazlip posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 6 months ago
Working on #NewRelease 2020 !!#musicproducer @LueXProductions
Luis Hazlip "In My … " pic.twitter.com/gBQSbs17pA— Luis Hazlip PRODUCER (@LueXProductions) January 19, 2020
Jazzy posted an update in the group
YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS 6 years, 6 months ago
Jazzy covers Trippie Redd song. Check it out..
Daveo Tha Plug joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 7 months ago
JazzyyMo posted an update in the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 7 months ago
Triple Play joined the group
YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS 6 years, 8 months ago
Amirah Tiye posted an update in the group
YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS 6 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys check out my song “3AM”
Like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel!
Amirah Tiye joined the group
YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS 6 years, 8 months ago
Queen Miss joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 9 months ago
Kenyotta L Clark joined the group
WHAT I WANT TO HEAR 6 years, 10 months ago