cynaamonjLTL and
VIP Royalties are now friends 6 years, 3 months ago
KMonroe posted an update 6 years, 3 months ago
Ok.soooo this is so random…but I needed to tell somebody..lol
I feel like I’ve been celibate the whole 2020 and I was thinking about the best sex I ever had..
TMI…look away.
I dont know what does it for you all..but the atmosphere and energy is everything to me.
The BEST SEX..I ever had what on a hot, rainy, and muggy evening..windows…[Read more]
Oh..I forgot to mention..in a little rink a dink motel of the hwy ..
Silent DJ posted an update 6 years, 4 months ago
Tell me Will Smith didn’t absolutely R.I.P. this remix.
cynaamonjLTL and
Flex Music Produtora are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago
Silent DJ posted an update 6 years, 5 months ago
What’s up G14? I haven’t been on here in forever. How’s is everyone doing during this COVID-19 Pandemic? I hope you all are healthy and safe & practicing social distancing?
cynaamonjLTL and
Shataya Kamilion Production are now friends 6 years, 5 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Jamari Sykes are now friends 6 years, 5 months ago
cynaamonjLTL and
Mohamed Jabbar are now friends 6 years, 6 months ago