Do you suffer from pain in your joints, arthritis, injuries or stiff joints?
Inflammation in the joints can limit your mobility and be very painful. When the pain is too severe, it can stop you from playing sports, strength training or weightlifting.
Scientists have discovered that eating certain foods can boost the body’s ability to help with joint inflammation. Additionally these are foods that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, healthy fats etc.
Try these 10 natural anti-inflammatory foods in your diet for a few weeks. I guarantee that you will start to notice a change. Sometimes the best solution is natural and does not come from a pill bottle. Give these foods a try!
1. Alaskan Salmon (wild is best)
2. Fresh whole fruits/vegetables
3. Bright multi-colored vegetables
4. Green tea
5. Olive oil
6. Lean poultry
7. Nuts, legumes and seeds
8. Dark green leafy vegetables
9. Old fashioned oatmeal
10. Spices: especially Turmeric and Ginger
Its Cold and flu season and no one wants to get sick. The following are some tips to keep your immune system fighting off the symptoms.
– Remember to take your vitamins
– Get 6-8hrs of sleep a night
– Increase your water intake
– Eat a healthy well rounded diet consisting off foods that are:
1) High In Vitamin C: Including strawberries, oranges, brocoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, spinach, bell peppers.
2) High In Vitamin A: Red leaf lettuce, dark leafy greens such as kale or spinach, butter nut squash, carrots and sweet potatoes.
I recently came across these earphones in a fitness magazine. They are fashion forward and seem very functional. I can’t wait to try them out. They come in multiple colors and as a bonus they are affordable. Check them out!
Follow Alicia Bell on Twitter
TWITTER MUST HEAR MY FOOT STEPS,LOL !
One example of how Twitter is working more closely with music companies is its partnership with the TV show ” The X Factor.” The Simon Cowell-produced music competition will allow viewers to vote for their favorite singers once voting commences November 2.