Over President’s Day weekend, The LEGO Movie should hold on to first place ahead of three 80s remakes. With its strong Valentine’s Day appeal, About Last Night will likely be the strongest of the newcomers, while Robocop will have a tough time bouncing back from its poor Wednesday opening.
Forecast (Feb. 14-16)
1. LEGO Movie – $39.4 million (-43%)
2. About Last Night – $34.5 million ($39 million four-day)
3. RoboCop – $15.5 million ($17.5 million four-day)
4. Endless Love – $14.6 million ($16.7 million four-day)
5. Monuments Men – $13.2 million (-40%)
6. Winter’s Tale – $8.8 million ($10.1 million)
Mac Miller delivers an official video for his latest single called Avian produced by Mac Miller and directed By Rex Arrow. This track can be found on Mac latest album Watching Movies With The Sound Off, out now on iTunes.
Joe teams up with Kelly Rowland for his brand new visual for Love & Sex. This will appear on Joe upcoming album titled Bridges, which is dropping sometime in July.
SoundCloud: 1. Intro
SoundCloud: 2. Caught Up In The Rapture
SoundCloud: 3. Take Me Home
SoundCloud: 4. Glory
Singer and songwriter JoJo delivers a 4 track EP called #LoveJo as a special treat for her loyal supporters. The compilation features covers of classics by Anita Baker, Phil Collins and Kathleen Battle and all the songs were produced by Da Internz.