@cynaamonjltlactive 1 week, 3 days ago
I saw this and thought I would share
RULES TO TEACH YOUR SON
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
3. The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Request the late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a h…[Read more]
Just keep stacking your paper. Don’t matter what anybody else is doing or what they believe. What I know is to keep stacking your dollars. People out here following the wrong thing you don’t have to do that. Even the old rappers have come around and are saying they gonna stop buy dumb shit and get into more ownership. If all you got is a…[Read more]
Ladies by mace and carry it in your purse
1 Corinthians 13: 4 – 7
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.